Highlights of the 2005 Indian Air Show
1. Retail villages are planned in the exhibition area and aerial display viewing area. For the convenience of VIPs and dear tourists, the most attractive Indian handicrafts are sold in the kiosks in the retail village. Talented artisans benefit from the tens of thousands of their fine products sold.
2. Ballat Electronics Co., Ltd. arranged all communication and infrastructure support for AERO INDIA 2005. Fax, Mobil phone, walkie-talkie, Internet, public address system, CCTV, conference hall, audiovisual projection of the registration center, etc. are the contributions of Ballat Electronics Co., Ltd.
3. The first Indian Air Golf Championship was held at Bangalore Karnataka Golf Association. CII arranges these unique features, which are loved by all tourists around the world.
4. Peter Thompson designed the 18-hole championship track. The clubhouse is 30,000 square feet. Floodlights have the longest driving distance in India.
5. The pavement on the runway has been prepared using a falling weight meter. It should also be noted that glass grids have been used to increase strength. A special feature of dense asphalt concrete made from PCN 40 polymer-modified asphalt.
6. The media center can accommodate 250 members. It is housed in a brand new hanger with an interior area of 4,200 square feet.
7. Bangalore Indian Institute of Science uses Box Technology for subway connection exhibition and AFSY's domestic area. They completed their work in record time.
8. Of the 57 speakers, 33 are from abroad.
9. Very interesting and informative journals covering a wide range of aviation, aerospace and defense affairs, attracting many important people. These colorful journals include: Aviation Week [New York], Aerospace and Maritime International [published in Mumbai], Canakya Aerospace and Maritime Review [New Delhi], World of Defense [New Delhi], Indian Defense Review [New Delhi], Wayu Aerospace Review [New Delhi], Indian Aviation-Civilian and Military [Mumbai], Indian Defense Yearbook [New Delhi], International Aerospace-Review and Analysis [Mumbai], Intervestnik Press [ Russia], SP Guide Publications, Private Limited [New Delhi] and Sterling Books [Mumbai]. These books and their content provide visitors with information and rigorous analysis on defense issues. Every page has a lot of valuable data.
10. Indian companies participating in the show are mainly from Bangalore. Some are from New Delhi.
11. Software companies, such as Aster Teleservices [P] Ltd., located on the 3rd floor of Sri Amulya Estate, Hyderabad-1 Mahesh Nagar, Autotech Systems [P] Limited, Phase 5 of JP Nagar in Bangalore, and Sarakki Lake, 49th Lake, Phase 5 27 078., HAL Real Estate BACHAL Software Co., Ltd., Bangalore Airport Lane-560 017., 100 Richmond Ring Road, Bangalore, Anchorage CADES Digitech [P] Ltd.-560 025., Com Avia Systems Technologies Private Limited. Gangamma Temple 47 Bangalore Jalahalli Post Road -560013. Connect Electronics Private Limited, Bangalore New Thipasandra Main Road 1878-560075. , Datta Model [I] Pte Ltd, New Aza Gowder Road 19, Old 16, Chennai Simbaran-600033., Datason [B] Private Limited, 1006, Narayana, BEML Main Road, New Thippasandra, Bangalore Reddy Building-560 075., Integrated Digital System 4B Sundaram 46P Rafi Ahmed Kidvi Road, Kolkata-700 016., Quest, 55 Quest Towers, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevura, Bangalore-560048 ., Satyam Computer Serivices Limited, SDC plot, Bangalore KIADB Industrial Zone Phase II Electronic City 45,46,47 Electronic City -560100., Samui, Shogi Communications Limited, No. 52, New Friends Community Center, Kuwait, New Delhi F. Ansal Bhavan, 16kg New Delhi Mag-11100. , Sigma Electric Systems, M-83 MIDC, Embard Nasik 10. , Sika Botanical Systems Co., Ltd., No. 3, Gatchada Ratchetti Road, Bangalore-560042. , Silver Medal Software, Plot-23 and 24 EPIP, Phase I KIADB, Bangalore Whitefield-560 066., SLN Technologies Private Limited, 889 4th Cross, 7th Main HAL II Stage, Bangalore-560 008., Speak Systems Limited, B -49 Electronic Building, Hyderabad, Hyderabad -500 062. , Umac Avionics Private Limited, Bangalore HAL 2 Main Building No. 18 Umac House No. 143-560 008., United Telecommunications Co., Ltd., Bangalore Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore-560 048 and other United Telecommunications Co., Ltd., 18A / 19 Doddanekundy Industrial Zone This grand performance of the pretty gazebo showcases their valuable contributions to Indian aviation, aerospace and information technology. The city of Bangalore is full of popular software academies, so many software technologists have united to form these companies to serve DRDO, HAL, Navy, Air Force, missiles, airborne guided weapon systems UAV, helicopters and Bharat Electronics.
12. Bangalore's Alpha Design Technologies [P] Limited has developed simulation commands and control requirements for onshore, shipborne, and airborne systems. They also produce night vision equipment, simulators, radar, communication systems and other Indian defense needs.
13. Amphenol Interconnect India Private Limited, located at 105 Bhosari Industrial Zone, Bhosari Pune, manufactures and sells a variety of connectors, wiring harnesses and antenna products. They serve military and aerospace, automotive and medical, electronics, wireless infrastructure and mobile phones. They are leading distributors in India's defense sector.
14. Apollo Computing Labs Pte Ltd specializes in digital communications technologies in the areas of embedded computing, defense and aerospace. In LCA's Agni II, they provide the service.
15. Hyderabad's Aster Teleservices Private Limited provided yeoman for the Indian defense sector through data acquisition and control, smart cards, LC Launcher links, fiber technology links, PCI-based GPS time synchronizers, Unimux, handheld cable testers, etc. service.
16. Airdel [India] Limited has technical cooperation with British Aviation Development Corporation, with branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkatta, Chennai, Kanpur, Pune and Bangalore. They manufacture and supply fasteners and other parts for the aerospace and commercial industries.
17. Avi-Oil India Private Limited supplies lubricants, the only type approved by the military center. Airworthiness and certification of the Department of Defense. The company is registered as a qualified aviation product manufacturer with the General Aviation Quality Assurance Agency. It cooperates with French NYCO S.A. Indian oil company Balmer Lawrie has teamed up to form this unique lubricant for India's defense and civil aviation industries.
18. BACHAL Software Limited is dedicated to the development of simulators and the development and testing of real-time embedded avionics software for safety-critical and mission-critical systems for flight control, flight warning, transmission, weapon use, fuel management, etc. In addition to serving Thales, Rolls-Royce, Sagem, ECE, British Airways and other agencies, it also provides to DRDO Labs, HAL, ADA, Indian Armed Forces.
19. Bijal Petroleum Equipment Company, whose office is located at 5/210 Ashirwad Industrial Zone, Ram Ramdir Road, Garion [w], Mumbai -400104 Expanded aviation ground support and aircraft, helicopter refueling fuel processing and testing equipment, providing helicopters for Indian defense Come on.
20. In order to keep tourists entertained and beautiful, some stalls display exquisite items, handicrafts produced by India's Central Farmhouse Industry Co., Ltd., Cauvery, Karnataka National Arts and Crafts Store. Many female tourists in India and abroad are fascinated by the beauty of every item sold there.
21. Sari is a traditional dress worn by Indian women. As a result, a silk Zari sari booth was placed on Aero India in 2005 to divert people's attention. Thousands of well-designed sari are on sale, and women V.I.Ps have a great time there. Karnataka Soap and Detergent [P] Co., Ltd. also exhibited its pleasant soap.
22. Chandra International of Mumbai is engaged in import and export, conversion trade, and represents international companies such as ESL Defence, UK, Douglas SPD, UK, Goodrich, USA and Orbit ACS.
23. ComAvia Systems Technologies [P] Ltd. Bangalore provides services in the avionics integration field of Air India's LCA, Jaguar, MiG27 and other advanced aircraft projects. They also established integrated test benches and other test solutions, including data acquisition and simulation. MIL-STD-1553B bus, ARINC429, analog, digital, serial and other interfaces.
24. Data Mode [I] Chennai Pte Ltd has developed airborne, navy, ground and space applications, such as aircraft mission computers and displays, missile onboard computers and fire control systems, radar subsystems, aircraft ATE , Ground system spacecraft and vehicles.
25. For DRDO, the Space Systems Department, the Systems Housing Department, and the aerospace industry, use Datasol [B] Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore Company provides the most advanced modular product design, development and integration services in avionics, cockpit display products and other fields. This is an ISO 9001-2000 company.
26. DRDO has 5,000 scientists, 25,000 other scientific and technical and support staff, and 54 laboratories. The contact person is: Dr. D. Banerjee, phone 91-011-23016640, Brig Umang Kapoor, director, phone: 91-011-2301-3209, B.C. Dr. Srikanta Vice President DRDO.
27. Dynamatic Technologies of Bangalore handles ailerons and flaps of ITT-36 jet trainer; wings and rear fuselage of high-performance drone Lakshya; control surfaces of Su-30 mki fighters, such as vertical fins, stabilizers Canard, ventral fins and slats, ground support equipment for military aircraft, servo test control equipment for helicopters; gearbox products and electronic hydraulic braking systems for combat vehicles. The fabrication and assembly of the fuselage structure of Hall's 155-36 project "Indian Unmanned Target Aircraft" Lakshya. Dynamatic Aerospace will work with HAL to develop the fuselage structure of the Sukhoi 30 mki fighter.
28. New Delhi Enpro Secan India Co., Ltd. sells vapor circulation cooling systems for armored combat vehicles, liquid cooling systems for radars, antennas, waveguide dryers, ACIDC brushed and brushless motors, rods, radars, and torque motors for missiles. , Blower blower axial centrifugal chariots, XIBC armed vehicles, etc., heat transfer systems for aircraft, chariots, etc. They provide services for HAL, ADA, ECIL, BEL, DRDO, IAF, Indian Army, BDL, Indian Airlines, Thales , Airbus, Eurocopter, MTU, Aircraft, LUCAS, Air France, Lufthansa, etc.,
29. The batteries of Indian military aircraft, helicopters, torpedoes and missiles are silver zinc zinc, nickel and cadmium provided by Tamil Nadu High Energy Battery [I] Co., Ltd. Contact: S.Arunachalam, V.Balasubramaniam, Fax: 91-4339250516, 91-431-2414455.
30. Terra Vista product range of 3D Terrain Generation 9.8 sold by the integrated digital system Kolkatta. These 3D databases are used for war games, situational awareness analysis, flight simulation, training, etc.
31. Interestingly, JS Precisions in Bangalore was established under the Women Entrepreneurs Program. The contact person is Mrs. Jayanthi, fax: 91-080-26637921, phone: 91-080-266372707. They provide sheet metal, mechanical parts and non-metal parts for aircraft and aero engines. Locknuts, washers, clamps, lock washers and their products available to IAF, DRDO, Navy Aviation and HAL. They produce more than 800 precision critical / non-critical components.
32. Bangalore Kumaran Industries uses CNC technology to produce jet engine parts for the aerospace industry. The development of precision airframe and aero engine parts for LCA, ADA, ALH, 14-seater passenger aircraft, SARAS [NAL], ADE, Navy and Air Force is their valuable contribution to the Indian Air Force. They have also been recognized by foreign companies such as Magellan, uTGU Technology. The contact person is Mr. Mohan, director, telephone: 91-80-23409113, fax 91-80-23381498. Mr. Parthasarathy is the technical director.
33. Bangalore Maini Precision Products [P] Ltd. provides services for Honeywell, Moog Aerospace, Goodrich, Sneema moteurs, France, etc. by producing and processing parts. Contact: Shaikendra Pratap Singh, Fax: + 91-80-51272500, 91-80-51272400.
34. The Indian Ministry of Defence has granted a license to Max Aerospace Aviation Ltd. in Mumbai to supply and install avionics, drones, CAV's aircraft subsystems, helicopters and weapons. The company proudly states that they have obtained approvals from DGCA, HAL, DGAQA, and CHEMILAC and are registered with the IAF. Navy and Indian Coast Guard. Their maintenance work has also been approved by NAVCOM. ADF, VDR and CUR. Works in cockpit instruments, lighting systems, gyroscope instruments and fuselage components are top quality. Contact: Bharat Malkani, phone: 91-22-26135545, fax: 91-22-26162613.
35. The merchant shipping industry, the Indian Army, the Naval Coast Guard, and the IAF tend to use specialized tents to maintain helicopter crews, inflatable lifeboats, life jackets, etc. produced by Mumbai Meridian Inflatable Company Pte Ltd It has 25 years of experience and is ISO 9001 certified. Contact: Major Arun Phatak [reserved], Tel: 91-22-28570369, Fax 91-22-28572927.
36. Hyderabad MIDHANI has developed 75 alloys under the great efforts of its R & D team.